Monday, January 5, 2015

Pregnancy Updates

Happy New Year! I'm pretty sure you enjoyed the holidays. We've still got hangover and the first day of work is excruciatingly long (and yeah, painful). So here are some updates to distract me from stressing out on work.

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: currently 134 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes! I went on a shopping spree two weeks ago, mostly bottoms
Stretch marks? no new ones but veins on my legs, yeah!
Sleep: All the chance I can get (still)
Best moment this week: I survived the busy holiday schedule
Miss anything? Juicing
Food cravings: Sweet and cheesy spaghetti, tocino 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing teeth and just being in the bathroom (which is all the time)
Gender: no idea (yet) Will find out in Feb 
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: Headaches are back, still feeling sick but less i guess
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: the next doctor's visit, anomaly scan results and gender results. Also, having smooth and shiny hair and probably a baby moon now that the first trimester is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment