Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ginisang Patola with Misua

Before my mood for documenting my cuisine specialties expires, let me tell you about a recent favorite dish of my son. He likes soup generally, which I mix with vegetables and rice for more nutrition. He doesn't mind the vegetables but his appetite for rice is quite sporadic. Everyday, I would plead him to eat carbohydrates, be it bread, noodles, or rice, because I'm always worried he's not getting enough of this, just look at his thin built. Anyway, here's a recipe that he loves so much.

Ingredients:

Patola, sliced in quarters
Garlic, chopped 
Onions, chopped
Misua (Egg noodles)
salt & pepper to taste
2-3 cups of water

1. Saute garlic and onions



2. Add in patola


3. Add some water then put a little salt and pepper to taste
4. Add the misua





5. Simmer for a few minutes until noodles are cooked.

6. Let cool a little before serving.



For dinner, he finished this bowl and asked for another serving of about the same amount as this. Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment