Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Toyota Avanza 2012



Sometime in 2008, I was on the road with my college friend who was vacationing from Singapore when she threw me a simple question that I couldn't seem to answer back then. She asked me what an Avanza is! Huh? She probably heard it on the radio. I told her it's a car. Geez, how stupid I must have sounded. Of course it's a car but what makes it different from the rest?

Oh how I wish I'd see my college friend again and tell her much more than I told her five years ago about the Avanza. It's a five-door mini MPV (multi-purpose vehicle) and it's affordability and spacious design makes it a popular choice to use as metered cabs here in the Philippines. Hailing an Avanza cab never fails to bring a smile on my face. However, I have yet to see the new 2012 Avanza used as a cab. Launched last January 13, 2012, the All-New Toyota Avanza 2012 is powered by either the 1.3-liter E or 1.5-liter G and available in both manual and automatic transmission. This new model has a sportier and classier design, inside and out. Apparently, the body’s weight has also been reduced to give it a better fuel efficiency. It promises a 12km per liter mileage and quite ideal as a family car. The available colors of the Avanza 2012 are Silver Metallic, Dark Steel Mica, Champagne Metallic, Light Blue Metallic, Gray Metallic and White.

How do I know all these? Well, aside from Googling some reviews, hubby and I have decided that this is the car for us and so far, we are very happy with it! We got ours a month after its launch. Although, I have yet to drive it myself and experience its greatness! Maybe I can drive my friend around in it when she's here. Smiling face.

No comments:

Post a Comment