Friday, June 20, 2014

Thank You for Fathers!

It's almost the weekend. We are running low on food supply. There's a last batch of fruits in the refrigerator that we can juice, some slices of wheat bread, and frozen cold cuts. I try to finish up on work from last night and haven't slept. The caffeine from the coffee I drank early that morning is beginning to fade. I'm sleepy and hungry. Inigo comes to me and asks me to play with him. The room is a mess as usual. Toys and books on the floor. Small pieces of playdough are all over our bed. It's sunny outside and we hear the gate open. The Daddy has arrived. He comes up to say "Hi" and goes out again. He comes back inside the room with this:

Turkey pastrami sandwich, freshly juiced watermelon with basil, feta cheese on crackers

Thank you for fathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment