Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Our Restless Feet

Our feet will be feeling quite restless this year. We have scheduled 2 leisure trips already and I'm very excited. On both occasions, we'll be staying as close to the beach as possible because we're water persons like that (albeit not being able to swim). Can you guess where?

See you this March, Boracay! (photo from Two Seasons website)
And we'll be in Hong Kong in June for the little one's 4th! (photo from Auberge Discovery Bay's website in Lantau Island)

I could not resist checking agoda.com even on the busiest days because I don't wan't to miss on any promotions. I've imagined our itinerary with the aid of maps and planners online. I've also been reading a food blog of a Fil-Chi and it has helped me a lot in the planning. Now if only I can fast forward the days and feel the sand on my feet already?

No comments:

Post a Comment