Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Name Game

Since my son does not go to school yet and hardly goes out to play, we (his Mom and Dad) are his only playmates. We are assigned specific characters from various movies, TV shows, or videos that he loves to watch. I go by these names:

1. Mary Jane (from Spiderman)
2. Izzy (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
3. Iron Man
4. Pink Ranger/Mia 
5. Sam (from Cloudy)
6. Leonardo (TMNT)
7. Jessie (Toy Story)

My husband goes by these characters:

1. Batman
2. Black Ranger/Antonio
3. Peter Pan
4. Donatello (TMNT)

While he likes to be called these names:

1. Spiderman
2. Peter Parker
3. Jake
4. Red Ranger
5. Captain America
6. Green Lantern
7. Raphael (TMNT)
8. Woody (Toy Story)

My husband and I agree, this age  (3-4) is the most fun so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment