Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Instagram and iPhone Love Affiar

My love affair with Instagram started when my husband brought home his first ever iPhone, a gadget that neither of us thought would change a lot of our online habits and activities. I. had just dozed off but he was still latched and continued to suck for more milk. I never liked texting or playing games on my phone that time and I remember the only other thing I could get hold of at that moment was my husband's iPhone. He was telling me about this phone application he downloaded earlier that allowed him to edit photos taken on his phone. I looked back at the photo he took of me and I. and loved the old-feel effect. It was as if the photo was taken in the 80's. I decided to check out the community of IGers (their term for Instagram users) and discovered that some of the bloggers I read also have Instagram. I followed a few of them. The next thing I knew, I was already checking Instagram on a daily basis, much more than I do on Facebook. I contemplated it for several months, a year even, before I finally decided on buying an iPhone myself. It hasnt even been two months since I had this phone and it's gone through a lot of beating up by my clumsiness or my overly-eager-to-watch-youtube-videos toddler who'd throw it away on some nasty occasions but it has given me so much already. I even editied my son's birthday party invitation thru one of the available apps online. Well, here are some precious photos I posted on Instagram lately:


Here's the invite followed by the cake design I made using just my iPhone:


No comments:

Post a Comment